Episode 30 – Embracing The Fog Of The Creative Process
And setting beacons to help you find your way
The way forward is not always clear, despite our best intentions, our diligent planning. What do we do when we find ourselves lost in the process with no map to guide us home? In this episode we explore the benefits of leaning into the uncertainty of the creative process (hint: it's where much of the magic happens) and some possible ways to find your way to the end. Or at least an end. Join us on a pleasure barge through the mist of process and have a few laughs along the way.
- Accidental Creative podcast with guest Michael Bungay Stanier, author of _How To Begin_
- Stuart Shils, artist, writer, teacher
- Amy Clay reviews Pema Chodron's _Comfortable With Uncertainty_
- A writer's review of Shaun McNiff's _Trust the Process_
- The Creative Independent interviews with Mindy Kahn, who offers a lovely perspective on the creative process
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.